Sunday, March 29, 2009

Chilling Water Fall

I went to Chilling Water Fall last Saturday, in the holidays...
Nothing much I can say about it...
I really enjoy the trip...
Especially climb to the second water fall...
It's really hard to climb, but after that,
I'm happy coz I never been so close to the water fall...

Feeling touching when I see guys and girls holding hands to cross the river...
Semangat muhibah... Chinese + Indian...

Raj is a hero...
NOT 'IS'... It's 'WAS'...
He was a hero...
Haha... coz the event passed already...
He carried a big big bag,
Help Lohshini to cross every river...
Urrr... So sweet...

Here's are some photos...
Actually stole from KokLeong, an excellent artist, for me...
Thanx ya... for stealing without permission...
His link:
http://cktwentytwo.multiply.com/






I like this picture the most...

Mr. Han is there...

and LiChern + MeiYee also...

Rocks SJI Upper 6!

2 comments:

  1. ling_candle 려영April 5, 2009 at 9:22 AM

    wow...when did u go to chilling water der??sound like it was full of nice memories vacation...haha...someone jealous abt the couple...nvm...dun worry..i'm sure u can find out ur prince who's better than u found it b4 der!!がんばって!!(ganbatte)하하...

    ReplyDelete
  2. we went last holiday...
    with all form sixes...
    it was challenging and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!