Thursday, March 05, 2009

OBS again...

Yer...
Assembly talked about OBS...
I'm depressed enough...
Bcoz of can't attend OBC...
Really
@ # $ % ^ & *!!!

In Miss Chia class,
teacher also support those who go OBC...
She said the cert has higher value than you do 400 Maths question in the holiday...
What the @#$%^&*@#$%^&* !!!
Depress + depress = super depress

I dun think that I saved my RM 100...
But I feel like I lost RM 500...
She realy hurt me in deep...
I mean that one that stay with me...
Not Miss Chia...

I feel jealous on Janet...
Bcoz her father knew the benefits of that camp...
and even how powerful it is...
and she, never borther about it...
I tried to explain, but she din make it in mind...
Suan lah!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!