Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Busy~

Long time din update my blog...
Busy for meeting...
Busy for sleeping...
Busy for homework...
Busy for accounting...
Busy for teaching tuition...
Busy for receipt printing...
Busy for sing-k...

Although do homework almost everyday,
but I still owed Miss Chia a lot of Maths homework...
Recently, Maths question really I can't do...
Dono talk about what...
About graph sketching...
This topic very important, it's mark around 12...
So must discover this chapter very well...

Physics, totally die lar...
Until now it talked about what I also dono...

Chemistry, better than last year lar...
At least I understand that electrical potential...

PA oh...
I get the highest mark in my class...
But, I'm not proud of it...
The test only covered with Bahagian C and essays...

MUET?
'mou ngan tai' ah...
Boring and boring...
I miss Miss Jane Chan...

I'm preparing for participation in 4 Schools Singing Competition...
I choose a song of Jang Yi Lin... 'Happiness on Left Shore'...
I can't handle 'Correct Person' comfortablely...
Then, I choose 'Left Shore'
which is slightly easier than 'Correct Person'...
I'm glad that Kexin, KaVian, NingXin and EngChah are interested take part in this competiton...
EngChah?! It's true!
He want to sing '神秘嘉宾'...
Never really listen to his voice actually...


Shuh Huey just told me that the competition has big possibility to be cancelled...
Due to no proper date and hall in VI does not book.
Wat lar!
How the kids do work!
Especially VI...
Really not happy with them...

If really cancel, never mind!
We still organise it by our ownselves...
St. John can live by its own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!