Thursday, March 05, 2009

Nicolas' Mom

I teached tuition again...
In Nicolas' house...

Finally, I met his mum, Aunty Ann...
a very thin, young and cute lady...
After lesson, she talked with me...
in the closed room...
without his son...

She treat me like her friends...
She told me the story of her family background...
When Nicolas was 2-year-old,
his father left the family, divorced...
And build another new family...
without any responsibility, as a father...

He never meet Nicolas at nearest 5 years...
How a kid think?
That he has a father, but the father never visit him..?
Even for 5 minutes..?

Aunty Ann is very opened-minded...
She respects his son very much...
Every decision that she make, sure discuss and talk slowly with him...

When Nicolas in standard 6,
Aunty Ann rested all her full-time job,
take care and study with his son!
Oh my god! So touching...
She worked for part-time job,
just to earn some money to support their daily expenditure,
and look after Nicolas for his coming UPSR...

She knew Nicolas is getting bigger and mature,
she left her son to sleep alone, in his private room...
So he can keep some privacy, for his own...
Nicolas never ask for this, but she knew his son needs this...

Aunty Ann told me,
sometimes when she cleaned his son's room,
she found that his son getting 'mature',
and keep 'something' about girls,
interested about the body... Haha...
Dirty Nicolas!

This shows a good and caring mother...
although there's so many mothers in the world,
but very less mother can act like Aunty Ann...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!