Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This post is for my ji-muis~

This post is for my ji-muis~

Last Saturday,
I really enjoyed the dinner @ Seoul Garden...
The food is really really nice...
But the bad thing is the cooking oil will split on the face...
My face 2 areas already kena...

This show how dangerous to get nice food...


Thanks for celebrating birthday for us (Choiwah & Cyeng)...
It's a interesting experience to blow candles in the open area children park @ 1U...

Thanx to KerXin and ChoiWah for the pics~
Thanx to ChinMoon, KerXin, MeiWei and HuiShan for the organisation...
Thanx to those who came:
Carmen,
NingXin,
S
abrina,
LihLin,
KerXin,
Mei Wei,
ChinMoon,
ChoiWah,
Cyeng,
HuiShan

and also thanx to Y@ng, her heart are with us~
haha...

2 comments:

  1. super duper full after having great great meal at Seoul Garden...haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea me too...
    miss the bbq very much~

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!