Friday, May 28, 2010

Abnormal day

This was what I saw this morning...
In Bank Negara KTM station...
A big cloth stated 'WAITING AREA FOR LADIES ALL THE TIME'

Oh... KTM company really made this rule...
The certain coach is for ladies only...
Gentleman are not allowed...

Even in announcement,
I heard something like:
"Penumpang lelaki sila meninggalkan koc wanita dan menuju ke koc depan"

A very old uncle was the only man in the ladies coach...
He din listen anything, I guess...
He dono what's happening...
I saw non-stop flashing camera towards the old man...
By someone ladies infront...

I was wondering,
if I have a gang of friends outing...
Or I was with my father,
should we stand different coach..?
Then we cannot chitchat on train lar..?

**************

It's Wesak Day~
I never been temple on this festival...
But I had the chance this year...

The temple just near YenLing's house...
We went there to pray for next week's camp...
And get the free vege meal too...
Haha... Interesting experience to save camp cost...



Well,
it's kind of simple and abnormal day for me...

1 comment:

  1. the lady area...u can choose de..whether u wan to sit at that area o nt...is ur choice...they only make this area just to convenient ladies...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!