Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cicak!!!

I was too free in the house...
Then I followed mom, went wherever she went...
In the car I saw this:


Don't worry...
It was outside the window...
The whether was very very very hot...
I pity the lizard...
And we were on the road...

No choice, the lizard decided to take a ride on our car...
It's decision to take this decision...
Same like human,
what you decided, that's your life...

P/S: My first time so close to lizard...
P.P/S: Dono the lizard whether still alive...
P.P.P/S: WenYi don't scare ar... Just picture~

4 comments:

  1. arh~~~jz now drive in night, oso got a lizard in front of my car's mirror. 吓到me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. can i shout???




    "SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg.. you still remember i'm afraid of lizards!!!
    btw.. I'M TOTALLY GROSSED OUT BY YOUR PICTURE!!!
    If I was the one who saw the lizard, i would be like... I dunno how.. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, and yang yang... you're totally weird. !!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!