Wednesday, May 05, 2010

惹了我这个女人,你的将来会很不好受 !

Okay~
Some of you maybe thinking this post is kinda childish...
No matter...
I just want to express my anger here...

9 something tonight I went down to take some forms from junior, Stanley Soh Wai Keat...
We talked
about Chinese Society,
about new principle,
about the teachers,
about Goki,
about his class~

So much things for me to update...
So, we stood near the letter box and stairs there...
(those who came to my house b4 knew that is the place to wait lift.)

Talked and talked,
2 hours over,
I din realise it...

Suddenly,
one mother and the daughter took lift back to their home...
I think 1 hour ago, they passed-by us and saw us chit-chat there...
The mother carried a big bag and said:
"讲酱久还没讲完。"= talk so long still haven't finish~

The mother didn't face us when spook that sentence...
But I got it lar~
I dono Stanley heard it or not...
I stopped talking, and Stanley stopped too...
Both of us stared at the mother and the daughter...
That time, in my mind,
I don't think they were talking about us...
Then I heard the daughter laughed...

Then I continued talking...
After both of them got into lift,
I asked Stanley whether listened what did the mother had said...
Ohya~ Stanley got it too...

Now think back,
she really talked about us...
I told this story to my sis after I got home...
Now I only know the daughter got some 'problem' one...
Whether is mentally sick I dono lar...
But according to my sis,
the daughter always 'BEH' to my sis everytime in the lift...

And my sis told me, who is her father / the mother's husband...
That father always ask about my mom recently...
I stay in Bandar Baru Sentul for 20 years...
But I never talk with him..
Suddenly, the father always ask me this recently:
work as tutor ar?
where's your mom?
and always smile yongsui-ly to my mom, my sis and me...

I think maybe my mom get slim liao..
He interested gua...
By the way, the mother and the daughter are fat!!!
even the sons too~

I angry becoz the mother busy body...
She is so dare to talk about us, infront of us!!!
*****
I chit-chat is my matter lar...
You didn't buy the whole lot of flat...
So, I can stand here for how long I want lar...
I didn't block your way...

*****

So, now I am thinking a script to talk with my sis,
during next time when we met them in the lift...
I purposely want to let them feel not comfortable...
See lar...

惹了我这个女人,你的将来会很不好受 !

4 comments:

  1. your post is damn funny weyh.. hahahahahahahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>freezee
    wau... funny meh?

    >>mun yee
    cannot slap one...
    later i go into jail...
    use same method treat her back enough...

    >>moon
    i saw her today..
    luckily she is not same lift with me...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!