Sunday, May 16, 2010

Korean Wave Contest & R16

It's time for me to update about Korean Wave Contest and R16...


I almost focussed on all performances on the stage...
Coz all the songs I knew!
Until I left the place where I suppose to stand...

Seriously, I like the white hair didi's group very much...
Got surprise with his hair...

Worked for volunteer whole day...
Involved in a event management company finally...
But I could not get a happy memory...

Sorry lar, if I commented here and offense someone...
I don't think an event company that can organise a concert,
but main workers only 4~
Dissapointed lar~
Twice already...
I dissapointed on 2 event company...
I think whether I should still maintain to study event...

One korean officer invited the volunteers to eat dobbokgi...
So, few of us went and grabbed one and eat...
Suddenly Valene come and said,
"You are not suppose to eat now, you should... bla bla bla"
We were like ''what the hell..?''
Seriously, I damn dislike her since the 2nd time meet...
Urgghhh!

Oh~ I talked with one BANANA, the radio reporter from Red FM(???)...
Erhem.. I din listen to english radio station...
He is tall and handsome!
Not very very handsome lar, but behpai lar..
*I say 'song' only, not falling in love that kind of thing*...
*RyLing, dun always misunderstood...*

R16~
Just like Xue Hui said,
first performance, we were like ''Wah Oh wah!''...
Till the last performance, we were like ''huh? this pose again ar?''
Watched until no feeling...

You no need to clap hand for b-boy after thay dance...
All you have to do is just shout and put your hand in the air...
Well, when standing around with dancers,
the feeling is nice...
We have same interest!

And finally,
R16 southern east finalist winner is Vietnam!
Runner Up is Taiwan...

This post nearly end~
P/S: I really really really really wish to play the DJ table...
When should I gain the chance..?

2 comments:

  1. woah~i missed out~! lols...u always like that der lar~hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lar..
    i always like that and u always misunderstood me lar...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!