Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Family?!

The last day of February!

Did nothing...
Didn't go for kendo practise...
Didn't go for dancing class...
and facing computer since 10.30a.m...

I hav a new student today...
Nicolas is form 3 now...
I'm teaching him Maths...
His Maths really really very weak...
and today, I earned RM 45... Yeah!

But tis not make me happy...
His mother was not in the house...
I asked for his parents' occupation...
His mom is an accountant...
When i asked his dad's,
he lowered his head, and said: "Divorced."

Oh my god!
What generation is this?!

Everyone around me with a broken family...
So sad! although including me... =_=

Why LOVE cannot stay for long time...?
Old generation stayed of long period relationship...
Recent generation divorced after having their baby...
Then, my generation would be..?
No need to wait until marry already game over larh!

Thus, appreciate what u hav now...
Cherish yr love and don't make yr partner dissapointed...
Dun make yr child suffer!!!

~A Valentine month~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!