Monday, February 09, 2009

Genting 1-Day Trip

Yesterday slept at 3a.m.,
busy for homework, of couse...
but today wake up at 7a.m.,
and rushed to Titiwangsa Bus Station...


8.30a.m. ~ journey started...
10.00a.m. ~ reached... enjoyed '蕃薯糖水'... RM5
10.30a.m. ~ walking around & enjoy the windblow...
12.00p.m. ~ went into outdoor themepark... RM38
6.00p.m. ~ left themepark & buy tickets for bus...
7.30p.m. ~ left Genting...
9.00p.m. ~ reached home...

Notes:

I dun have mood play in the themepark actually...
I scared I vomit...
But no choice... nothing else can do...
At first, we want to take a ride in cable car...
But, unfortunately noy in servise hour...
It only open every Saturday and Sunday...
So, no luck today...
There are a lot of teenagers...
Feel wierd coz we hav only 3 person...
My whole family members and all girls...
Very tired on the way of going home...
Coz just slept 4 hours...
Then I took a nap in the bus...
I noticed that I sleep with very ugly pose...
with mouth opened...
Walau...
Luckily no handsome guy in that bus... Haha...
Not really enjoy today's trip actually...
No camera handphone...
No friends...
and even worry my homework that haven finish...
Haih...
Luckily finally finished it at last...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!