Sunday, February 08, 2009

CNY in Dawn's Arch House...Final...

After teaching tuition,
I rushed to Titiwangsa to ask the price for bus to Genting.

Adult: RM6.60
Child: Rm3.30++
No package price already...

Then, I went to Jasmine Onnie's house at Chow Kit...
I know Chow Kit very well...
Coz I always went there when I was small...
Her house located at just opposite my favourite Pan Mee stall...
So jealous, every day can eat...
But I know, it's very dangerous...
Coz a lot of Agua...
And some time, some pass-by ppl will ask for yr value!
OMG...

Onnie's house look like Ker Xin's house...
But of coz more tidy than her lar...
Onnie opened her edited MYSJ charity video clips...
OMG! That time I still din staighten my hair...
sooooooo ugly! Eulk!
Even MYSJ wants to sell that VCD to fans!
Shit lor... Let all ppl saw my ugly looking + yongsui hair style...
I want my copyright fee... (版权费)...
Onnie also showed our present for next week...
Can't wait to get the first Dawn's Arch handlace...

About 6pm, we left...
I left the group and searching for the cake ingredient shop...
Walk for long time, also cannot found...
Maybe today is Saturday...
the shop close ba...

I really saw more than 10 Agua...
Each of them standing beside the front gate of the stairs...
their breasts are real!
not spongue!
How I know..?
Coz they show half of their breasts...
the real skin...
OMG again...

We have been to Jess, Chris & Jean,
Freezee, Estee,
and Jasmine Onnie houses...

Just left Cyeng, Malar, HuiQian, and mine...

I did not invite u all becoz i have several reasons...
1st, My house is small...
2nd, I dun hav anything to serve.
No drinks or food. Even biscuits and mandarine oranges...
My mom din aspect got ppl to visit my house,
So, she bought just enough for my family... 3 ppl...
3rd, My mom dun like to serve guests actually...
I also dun like her to show her black face on my friends...

Thus, i din invite any one of u...
Sorry lar...
Next year maybe can...
Pls accept my apologize from the deep of heart...

Member attendance:
Jean
Chris
Jess
Jasmine Onnie
L@NsLiYn

Final wishing:
Happy New Year to Dawn's Arch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!