Monday, February 02, 2009

CNY in Dawn's Arch House...2...

Haha... It's part 2!

To Freezee house tis time...
Get down at Cempaka...
Wah... Quite big ho...
2 floors...
When open her cupboard, more than hundreds of clothes...
All of us busy chatting, from north to south...
And took out all those fashion magazines, discussing on clothes...
These are girls' topic...

Then to Estee house!
Huh! Her house super super special!
So sad I dun hav camera phone to take it down and show it here!
By walking into Estee's room,
there are more than 100 clothes hanging on the wall!
Wall! u know! not inside the cupboard...
Just imagine that u walking into a house,
but looks like a clothes shop...

Estee is the only child in the family...
Her private room is the combined of two rooms...
Already looks like a small house...
A full set of televisyen, long study + computer table,
computer + high quality speaker, queen size bed,
and 1 big banana pillow...
Her cupboard also contains hundred clothes...
All kinds, skirt + shirt + short + pants + dress...
Fuyoh... Speechless!

Members attendance:
Estee
Freezee
L@NsLiYn
Jess
Jean
Chris
Cyeng

About 6p.m., we hav to leave after the rain stop...
Tomorrow gonna back to the scul...
But I hav to go to Permaisuri to collect money...
I tot the No Tongue uncle will giv me angpau after i wished him Gong Xi Fa Cai...
Bt he just talk to me 4 words only... 睡觉睡觉。。。
Wat the hell?!
Even I hav to pay for my dinner...
I'm sure! He is not my daddy anymore!!!
He just a stupid, dumn, fu** uncle!!!

Anyway,
Happy Chinese New Year to Dawn's Arch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!