Friday, July 31, 2009

Upset~

I'm am not really understand the word 'upset'....
So I checked online dictionary...
It means 烦乱的, 不高兴, 颠覆, 推翻, 扰乱, 使心烦意乱, 使不舒服...
Yea~ I feel the condition of the word too...

I know why this happened to me...
3 more months...
STPM is coming soon...
I started prepare for it,
slowly...
But it is not enough to get my target...
I should push myself more...
Just like I keeping push-up my PMR student,
he got from fail, and now reach B for Maths...

OB Nite...
Why suddenly come out with 'partner'...?
The ppl who is still single, like me,
feeling like 'What this for..?'
Make ppl troublesome...
No aim for me to go OB nite...
Maybe just take photo and EAT!
RM30 only wat...
'Dai' lar...

What I really interested in is...
2nd round after the function!!!
I wish to go something like pub or disco...
Now 19 already...
Never been there quite malu lar... [for me...]
Dun go tengok bukit, tengok gunung, k..?
I hope my friends won't let me down...

Money $$$

Not enough me to use...
Some of it need to be saved, cannot touch...
But my petty cash very little...
Is it enough for me to 'pou' 3 weeks...?

I have been less optimistic...
Think too much... of negative...
I want to drive the car...
But what in my mind are:
How if I crash someone's car..?
How if I don't have money to pay for it..?
How if I kena saman..?
How if I broke my leg in the middle of the road..?
How if I dead..?

I'm thinking too much...
Please brain wash me!!!

3 comments:

  1. u totally nid some wash brain la..
    driving...drive carefully den ok la...
    u gt go through exam de lo...nt kopi bck de lo.
    den..u din go pub b4..me too..hahha...
    gt change bring me along la...hahhaa..
    and u actually very geng lo...ur student fail can become B leh...geng ah...
    if u wan do...sure u can do..
    u dont think useless thought la...
    this sentences recently just heard..
    dont help urself to decide what is going happen in future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea...
    u want go...?
    next saturday...
    about 11pm...
    is st.john din go,
    our smp gang go lar...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, don't worry too much before driving...
    Belum cuba, belum tau...
    Sekali cuba, hari-hari mau...
    Haha...

    And the 'Partner' thingy,
    it's just to make the night fun...
    it's nothing to do with single or not...
    Just get a guy and enjoy...
    Maybe in the future, you would remember and laugh at the good old times...
    haha...

    We going clubbing o...
    Bring your gang and come along with us lo...
    But NX and LS they all sure go tengok bukit de
    haha XD

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!