Thursday, July 02, 2009

Fail!

Tomorrow is my last games for my Chinese Society members...
I don't know who will come...
Maybe just less than 20...

I felt I fail to become activity leader for this board..
The members getting lesser and lesser...
I am not that free to design new games or activities for Fridays...
Another way, my assistant busy for Chinese class during friday...

The activities should not bent away from chinese cultural...
Therefore, the kids from SJI felt boring every friday...
Yea, part of the bored is bcoz of me...
I dint work out a wonderful unbored activities...

But another way, the committee members made me fed up also...
Every time been late...
Activity stated start from 1pm,
but they reach class at 1.10p.m,
Let those junior felt boring and hang around...
Now I only realise this is a big problem...

However, AGM coming soon...
This is my last time to organise games for SJI Chinese Society...
For me, this game is special and wonderful ...
''Use heart to feel it''
I was very enjoy when i was in form 2 in playing this game...
But I don't know how the kids feel...
Disgusting..?
Lame..?
I don't know...
I just hope there will be more than 40 people in 5S tomorrow...
and everyone just follow my instruction...
You will enjoy it...

=========================================

I practised to sing my competiton songs...
My voice is so sucks!!!!!!!!!
No more energy at the end...
Sang wrong the keys...
Tempo totally run...

Sure be the bottom tis sat...
I dun aspect more...
Just to finish the song completely on stage...


I'm the failure, for everything!

4 comments:

  1. If you know you are a failure, then you ARE NOT A FAILURE! Because you know your weaknesses where everyone else don't know theirs. THAT is a success.

    You had been one of the best exco members in the whole board, at least the one I'm most satisfied with when I was there.

    Keep it up fren...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for ye motivation...

    luv u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't blame much...at least you've tried your best to held it and go through it right?
    you're upper 6 now...of course there's a lot of things that you should do and focus..
    anyway, try to manage your time well in every aspects...i believe that you're a responsible person!
    ganbatte!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!