Monday, July 06, 2009

It's over! Thank you, my friends!

I planned to write in Chinese...
But the Chinese System got problem...
Then back to English again...

I woke up at about 6 o'clock in the morning...
After prepared everything,

I went to meet Moon, LihLin, KerXin and MeiWei...
So good~
MeiWei bcame our driver again...


I saw Fong at the bus stop...
and Liu Jing with SMP prefects waiting for t
heir guests...
They organised prefect gathering...
But we were going to S.M.K. Tinggi Se
tapak...

Many 'kids' participated in the competitio
n...
Seems like I am the oldest...
Haih...

Before the event start,
One small kids [i mean Form 2] searching p
eople to help her to draw eye-liner…
So surprising!
Her gang are so active, and do not scare
to the strangers…
She speak to me just like treating close friend…

I know, she are so open-minded…
In few hours, she got to know few friends in the event…

Before my turn, I really cannot sit comfortably…
Keeping drank water and went to toilet for few
times…
I’m sooooo boring to wait behind there…
Never relax for even 1 second…

A gang from SJI shocked me…
I tot Cyeng went for dance, Davis without car, and LaiSan at home…
Even Vivek, truly Indian, came to su
pport

[During on the stage]
I can’t get into the song’s condition…
Very nervous…
I tot I have time to think how to present myself through out the song...
But I was wrong!
I can't think anything...

So hard to go into the condition...
Too nervous... My heart pumping very fast...
[thanx ya, my heart, you work hard for me
!]
=========================
===========

I saw CYeng whispering something to MeiWei...

I saw few 'wonderful' supporting cards with my name...
Hahaha...

I saw few rows of chairs are empty...
I look at there coz nobody!

I saw the judges' sitting pose are looked la
zy...
They write something on the paper...

I saw a gang at the end of the hall, liste
ning to me...

I saw KaVian showed up 2 pages of that small booklet...
Full of words... I think she showed wr
ongly...

======================================

Yea... I knew I out of pitch for quite a few
times...
I didn't really practise for that part...

I always practised the verse part,
which I always sang wrongly coz of the second mixed voice...
Another way,

I hope to sing rock song but end up with choosing the wrong song...

But never mind...
Although I lose in competition,
but I win for bravery and friendship!


Thanx for giving me tis prize, friends!

Special thanx to:
MeiWei, KerXin, Moon, LihLin, Lai Y
uen, Regen, PuiTing...
JunYang, Davis, CYeng, LaiSan, KaVian, Vivek, Fong and the gang,
Kok Leong, Joyce Tan, Freezy, KeXin,
ShuangFu, Hakim, YiYou,
and those who encouraged me!

Without you all, without this prize!


Forever memory for me...

Thank You !!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not there to support but I knew that you will be great! Now its time to be your best for STPM! Thats the MAIN THING! gambateh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiya...
    still mention SPTM...
    I pengsan lor...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!