Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Damn, Woman!

For the first time,
I scolding bad word in my blog...

YOU! really irritated me...
Have foul mouth,
horrible make up,
disgraceful words,
disgusting attitude!

I dun think that is a problem...
But YOU think it was a big problem...
Small case wat...
Why magnify the problem...
Why dun YOU magnify your make-up see how horrible you are?

As long as the goal is achieved,
other matter is not a matter!
I'm regret to know YOU!
Made my life so unhappy...

If YOU not happy,
just leave lar!
Nobody wants YOU to stay!

I wish so much that YOU get out of my life!


* Some friends need to be chose properly...
Just ignore those who make u unhappy...
Just kick her/him out of your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!