Friday, July 17, 2009

Recently...

I seldom write each of every event in my blog...
Since I have my new handphone...
Let picture to explain it...



Ning Xin's car knocked...
NoNoNo!
Shaved by a van...
Let me know a lesson...
Don't ever be other ppl's halangan...
Otherwise, you are in trouble!





SJI participants for S.M.K Tinggi Setapak Chinese Society Singing Competition...
4 July 2009



After singing competition,
finally I can eat fried + spicy + cold food!!!
Haha... Whole week I din touch these food...



Replacement celebration for sis' and my birthday after competition...
My favourite fried Yam!!!
Ate so many good things that day...





Fund Raising for SMK(P) Jalan Ipoh at Chung Hwa Independent School...
Accidentally met Joanna there...
Purposely met Friendz there...
Haha...



Najib, our PM back to SJI...
Our choir group performed School Rally and 'Negaraku'...
Excellent!!! ~perasan~
B4 PM go, I try my best to take pic on him...
But ended with this...



Finally, CS interview started...
I have to release my job...
So happy....
Stress on me for the whole year...
Finally found a victim...



All form 6 CS comittees enjoy their lunch, after a hard-worked activity...
At the Can'teen Room...




Borrow Tea Set from Purple Cane...
Then ate there with Shuh Huey, Pheng Man and Eugene...
I dun understand what that slip stated...
Is it pay RM 50 for rental..?
Or pay RM 50 for borrow..?
Or pay RM 50 if it is damage..?
Big grammar mistake...



About 40 Art + Instrumental students came SJI to visit...
They performed at S.K St. John...
And their choir... Too soft~



Always shok dengan Makan!
with some crazy ppl + crazy actions...

Finally finish!
Can't wait for tomorrow...
Hakama + Bon-odori!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh!!!no wonder her bumper changed!!aiyoyo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lor...
    we all accompany her to balai police to settle the case...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!