Friday, July 17, 2009

SMP Food!!!

Finally...
We have the chance of wearing Hakama!!!
CYeng can't wait for that...



Sooo long time din do back to SMP...
If u ask me, what do I miss in SMP...
Only got 2 things...
The stage and FOOD!

Yeah, CYeng and me got the reason to go back SMP...
'' Accompany Moon to take SPM result ''
So... Gegesi~

Let me introduce one-by-one...

Mihun bandong...



Nasi goreng kampung...



Nasi goreng kicap



Kuei teow basah...



The board in my lovely Bilik Media...
I miss my pink uniform...
My red blazer and vest...



I ate so many things today...
Mee sup ~ RM 1.50
Kuei teow basah ~ RM 1.80
Nasi goreng kampung ~ RM 1.80
Nugget X2 ~ RM 1.00
Fruit x2 ~ RM1.00

Eat, eat and eat...
How am I going to OB Nite on 8th August???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!