Saturday, November 01, 2008

Started my blog~ [ L@NsLiYn says~ ]

haih...
finally have a blog for myself...
i plan to do this few years ago...
ya... FEW YEARS!!!
but unsuccessfully...
know why...
i dun like typing very much...
i rather talk to friends...
fast & efficient ma...

however, i realise i'm not good i talking recently...
easily forgot what i'm talking about...
maybe grow older...
brain not good...
n somehow, taling can hurt people...

i havent dcide yet whether to let people know this is my blog...
coz mayb i will scold someone here...
mayb the one who know this blog, is / are my closest friend...
n i hope, my 'Mr. Right' will know this...
haha...
[think too much...]

well, up to here lar...
H@PpY B!R+hD@Y to my blog... [ L@NsLiYn says... ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!