Friday, November 14, 2008

2 Teachers' Farewell...

Today full of sadness and happyness...
i sad because i got a very bad result in my life...
i get the last fifth in the class...
well... i already guess that i will get such bad result...
as i really didn't work hard for the final exam...
very luckily, this report card day not required parents to come...

yes, when i took the report card, i swear will work hard during this coming holidays...
this is my first time holiday which doesn't work...
previously, i will rush for working, for money...
but i break my record, i rest myself in home...

Next, i feel happy because today is our last day in 2008 in school...
then, Lower 6 Science 2 held a farewell party for Pn. Chemistry and Miss Jane..
as a treasurer, really busy to collect money from these guys...
more stingy than women... haih...

today, might be my happiest day in SJI..
all enjoy playing football... eating pizza...
taking picture... chating with teachers...


yo! this picture don't have me... coz i went to find Janet in library! not fair lar!actually i dun like Zaid's pose in this picture lar...

Game created by me! haha... with the fish (don't know what)... what Kok Peng doing ar..? in the picture: Sky, CYeng, me, Kok Peng.

Excellent drawings of Lower 6 Science 2!
Hakim blocking the background lar...


really a nice day...
Today is my happiest day in SJI!
6 Science 2 Rocks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!