Friday, November 07, 2008

Hang Around... lonely...

After CS meeting, I was hang around in KL...
Haih... alone...
i missed the passed time that we hang around to the place we want,
especially Ker Xin (KX) and Chin Moon (Moon)...
but now, i have to hang around...
know how pity and lonely it be..?
blame myself that transferred to a classter school...
without holding a close friendshp...

i went to Green Hut Restaurant to book places for Shuang Fu's (Fufu) farewell...

booked for 10-12 people...
however that in-charge people told me that no need to make appointment., if less than 10 people...
how shame to me...
but if next monday, no place, then the boss will kena kau-kau from me...
HOPE Fufu's farewell will be held successfully...
coz i'm the organisor... ( =_= )....
later I went to Sinma buy 'KungFu Hip-Hop'...
I wanted to buy this movie for a long time...
first, becoz it in a theme of dancing movie...
2nd , I don't know to differenciate Hip-Hop, Jazz that kind of dances...





oh...

I like Fan Bing Bing so much...

if I can be like her in the movie, bcome a Disco DJ,

I can't imagine, how cool am I....



[ DREAMING... ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!