Sunday, July 05, 2015

4 days 3 night plan to Kota Kinabalu KK Sabah

I was planning a Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Trip after I had my hike at Mount Kinabalu.
I planned for 4 days 3 nights. We rent a car for these 4 days.
Well, I was the driver. Imagine I had my Mount Kinabalu hike few days ago.
Here to share the travel plan for future reference.
It was my 4th time came to KK, Sabah.

Day 1 - settle down @ town
1.   Welcoming from airport
2.   Lunch @ Little Italy - Italy food restaurant (cozy but nice!)
3.   Rest @ Homestay
4.   Fook Yuen Damai (superb Roti Kahwin and milktea!)
5.   Grand Illusions (RM90 for 4 person)
      10am - 9pm
      144, Lorong Bunga Telur, Jalan Mat Salleh, Tg Aru.
6.   Sunset Pantai Tanjung Aru
      Come here before 6pm!
7.   Dinner @ Pantai Tanjung Aru
8.   Visit Suria Sabah Shopping Mall

Day 2 - Heading to Kundasang
1.   Upside Down House - Rumah Terbalik
      Open at 7am -  Go there earlier so that you can end Kundasang trip before dinner time.
      Mile 21, Jalan Telibong
2.   Enjoy Mount Kinabalu view @ Kinabalu Park
3.   Poring Hot Spring
4.   Lunch at restaurants outside of Poring Hot Spring
5.   Raffles flower visit (just beside the Poring Hot Spring)
6.   Desa Cattle Dairy Farm
      Best time to reach here is 3pm, they taking the milk freshly
      Remember to eat their ice-cream
7.   Dinner at 大茄来海鲜餐厅 Welcome Seafood Restaurant (KK Town)

**** Recommend rent a day of homestay at Kundasang to enjoy the windy cold weather
**** I missed this part therefore I had my dinner at KK town.

Day 3 - Island trip
**** Recommend plan your island trip as early as possible to avoid crowd and sunlight.
1.   Visit @ UMS Aquarium
      Cost less than RM5. Worth it!
2.   Snacks of coconut pudding + Lokan Bakar @ Jalan Sulaman (must try! cheap and delicious!)
3.   Buy Roti Kahwin @ Fook Yuen Damai (take away please! because you heading to Island)
4.   Jesselton Point Jetty (Bargain please to save cost, especially you come with more people)
      - There are 3 or 4 islands offered. I choose to go on 2 islands.
5.   Manukan Island and Sapi Island
      - Have Roti Kahwin bread here! The food there are pricey.
7.   Sunset @ Jesselton Point Waterfront
      Come before 6pm!
6.   Dinner @ Pasar Filipino

Day 4 - Gaya Street (this trip is for Sunday plan)
1.   Breakfast @ Yee Fung Laksa @ Gaya Street
2.   Visit Gaya Street market
3.   Visit signal hill observatory tower
4.   Heading to airport back to Kuala Lumpur


There are more nice restaurants and other activities to try out.
Above list is picked based on my own interest.
I have another list on what to do, what to eat, where to visit in KK Sabah, here is the link:
http://lansliyn.blogspot.com/2013/01/planning-list-to-kota-kinabalu-sabah.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!