Sunday, October 17, 2010

Always keep the faith!

Yeah~
I am busy for final and assignment...
But still, have to post this in my blog...
Why..?
Coz it's long waited journey...

I waited them for 3 years...
Last time bcoz of SPM, Bio exam, we missed the concert...
At the end, no more in 5...

It's kinda sad for me...
The power of five really impressive...
Reduced to 3 and another 2...
I can't see the umpp~

However, at least still got chance to see Xiah, Hero and Mickey...
Sit too far, I can see just very small heads...

I like the feeling of all fans singing...
Singing the same phrase,
the feeling is totally different when u sing alone in house...

I like what Mickey had said...
"Thank you for ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH! "
That's why i was so excited and shout louder~

These are the photo of the day...









TVXQ!
Saranghae~

3 comments:

  1. Chan Hau Yeen!! your hair...!!!?? @@

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DONGBANGSHINKI!!!♥♥♥
    really regretted never go for their concert.
    Never know they ll ever end up like this. Sigh.
    At least still have 3 of them continuing.
    But yeah, always keep the faith. There s always a miracle right? =)

    LinkLink! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!